Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First official post!

As my new and improved way to keep customers up to date with new items and current sales, The Sassy Bowtique is now bloggin'. You can visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/thesassybowtique and on my website www.thesassybowtique.com to see what I currently have listed for sale. I am working hard to get all my available items up on the site, but in the meantime, if you have an idea of some you want, please email me and let me know what you are looking for. 


As many of you know, we are now offering embroidered items. Here is a list of some of the things we can do. 


Bibs
Burp Cloths
Receiving Blankets
Super Soft Baby Blakets (30"x40")
Throws (50"x60")
Hooded Baby Towels
Towels
Hand Towels
Dish Towels
T-shirts
Bloomers
Wipe Cases


I am looking to add to this list in the future, but for now it's a start. I am still making bows, so let's not forget about those!


For those of you that don't usually follow blogs, I will still be updating the Facebook Fan Page as well as the Home Page of the website. 


If you've gotten this far, I owe you a BIG THANK YOU! Check back often. I'll be posting new items as they are completed.

1 comment: